Providing Help with Back Pain & Neck Pain in Bend, Redmond & Sisters, OR
Long-term, effective solutions to neck and back pain.
If you’re experiencing spine pain or discomfort, you aren’t alone. 90% of the population experiences neck or back pain at least once in their lifetime.
The spine is the core of your body, so when your back feels good, your whole body feels good. When the muscles or nerves surrounding the spine are pinched or twisted, discomfort and pain can severely impact your quality of life. Fortunately, the spine care experts at Step & Spine Physical Therapy are your first line of defense for a wide range of problems related to the neck and back.
While everyone is different, there are some common conditions that contribute to neck and back pain:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Facet Arthopathy
- Herniated Disc
- Post Epidural Steroid injection
- Post IDET
- Post surgical Fusion
- Post surgical Laminectomy
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sherman’s Kyphosis
- Strain and Sprain
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Our neck and back pain management philosophy
While we do work to alleviate your pain as quickly as possible, we don’t believe in short-term fixes. Step & Spine physical therapists are able to help our patients by working with the body to restore whole-body function. Our goal with all spine care patients is to help each individual achieve long-term physical health.
If you want help with back pain and neck pain in Bend, Redmond or Sisters, OR, or the surrounding areas, call our office today. No referral is required. Start feeling better with the orthopedic physical therapy experts at Step & Spine Physical Therapy.
What you can expect during physical therapy for spine pain
- Your PT will work with you to identify the source of your pain and diagnose your condition. A thorough health history can help your PT understand risk factors associated with your neck and back pain.
- Our first goal is to help provide some immediate pain relief. Every condition is different, so your PT will identify a safe and effective plan to help you live more comfortably immediately.
- After we have you sitting, standing, or lying down more comfortably, we’ll work to educate you on proper posture and ergonomics that will work to preserve the spine. Remember, all movements that a person makes come from using your spine. Even small postural corrections can provide relief and prevent future discomfort.
- Restoring flexibility, range of motion, and mobility are all goals of your physical therapy treatment plan with us. After we’ve helped you to achieve some immediate relief and worked to help you understand the root cause of your pain, we’ll introduce a stretching and strengthening exercise plan. As you regain function, our goal is to help you return to normal activities and prevent future injury.
You don’t have to live with neck and back pain.
Call us at one of our three Central Oregon locations today for help with your neck pain or back pain.