What to Expect on Your First Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow time to complete your paperwork. You can save time by downloading and completing the ‘new patient’ forms. The receptionist will be available to assist you at any time.
You can fill out your patient registration ahead of time here: Patient Registration Form
In addition to the paperwork, you will also need to provide the following:
- Insurance card.
- Applicable co-pay or deductible.
- L&I Claim Form (if this is a work related injury).
- Authorization Form from your Insurance Company (if required).
On your first visit, you will be evaluated by one of our professional physical therapists and you’ll discuss your treament options. Please plan on spending 60-90 minutes for your initial evaluation.
Helpful First Visit Tips
- Please come 15 minutes before your first appointment to fill out paperwork
- Bring your insurance information and prescription or referral.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you’d normally wear to exercise in.
- Appointments last approximately 1 hour.
- For billing questions please contact our bookkeepers at 541-588-6848.
- While we accept most forms of insurance at all of our clinics, each patient is responsible for verifying their insurance benefits and requirements. Call the customer service number on your insurance card and ask about “outpatient physical therapy” benefits.
- Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment.